Institutionnal real estate
Institutional real estate is at the heart of the firm's activity. We accompany our clients in all their projects, whatever their nature.Discover
Private real estate
The traditional field of intervention of Dequesne Le Falher & Associés is sale and purchase agreements and daily life deeds.Discover
Family and Heritage
The firm assists its clients in the context of successions or the anticipation of successions, but also for marriage contracts or divorces.Discover
The Firm offers a service capable of meeting the expectations of international and foreign operators who find themselves confronted with matters falling within the competence of notaries.Discover
Today's project is based on the foundations laid by the founders of this company, that of becoming a responsive company at the service of its clients.Discover
- 20214 new partners
- 20195 new notaries are sworn in at Court
- 2001Jean-Paul Nourry joins the firm
- 2000Virginie Dequesne joins the firm as partner.
- 1999Jean-François Le Falher becomes partner.
- 1992Marc-Henri Louvel joins the firm.
- 1990Jean-François Le Falher joins the firm.
- 1989François Faucon joins the firm.
- 1980"Le Breton & Associés, notaires"
- 1522Start of the firm in Paris